In helping our community, we open for the foodbank to anyone who are struggling because we believe no one should hunger that is why we provide 3 days’ worth of food to individual and families also we advise and signpost them.
We also open for food bank to people and families that are struggling on Saturday 12 noon – 2:00 pm
Matthew 25:35-40 King James Version (KJV)
35. For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36. Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38. When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39. Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.